Tea #7: Earl Grey


Earl Grey has always been my least favorite tea. I've never liked it. To me it is simply pepper and lemon, and surprisingly that's not appealing to me. Ashby's Earl Grey was no different. Despite my reluctance to drink it, I did catch some great pictures of the steam coming off the cup. That was cool.

I can say that I got more enjoyment out of the tea than it's movie counterpart After School Massacre and I liked it more than the Ginger Peach. Something strange occurred. I don't know if I'm maturing as a person or as a tea-enjoyer, but I actually kind of liked the Earl Grey. Could this be my "come to Jesus" moment? Could I actually enjoy Earl Grey like normal tea lovers? Could I watch Top Gear and not scoff at the fact that they were actually enjoying it?

I'm a changed woman.

Comments

Popular Posts