Non-Movie/Tea Post

Charlotte Sullivan is my character casting for Odette.
Good morning, everyone. I wanted to make a very rare non-movie/tea post. Sorry about the bombardment of movies and teas. When I watch and drink, I binge watch and chain drink so I have to schedule them so I don't post twenty a day.

I have been writing. I've been working on Odette and Caden's story Rebel Swan, which has been super fun. It's been tough to get into her skin, but now that I can, she's fabulous. Caden's great too and I love writing about the inner-workings of the Queen's Guard.

So, don't worry, despite my feverish movie-and-tea postings, I am still writing. I'm especially caffeinated between the tea and coffee so... writing is still happening.

Thursday evening I will probably get a lot of writing done because I will be on a plane. The sisters and I are going back to our hometown again. And we have a stowaway coming along. On the verge of our first Valentine's Day together and our first anniversary, Dingo is visiting my hometown for the first time. I'm excited, he's excited.

I promise to share photos along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts