Movie Review: Bleeding Hearts

You lost me at Dustin Diamond.

You didn't keep me for the rest of the movie either.

It didn't help much that I watched this on the first day of a horrendous sinus cold, but I'm pretty sure this was going to suck whether I was able to breathe properly or not.

One scene after another, a woman gets naked to drive men crazy: one getting some in a stairwell and another just randomly undressing in front of her coworker as he jacks off. The worst camera POV ever in the history of cinema had us watching from the perspective of his hand as he worked himself over, concluding in him wiping off the lens. They drug the guys. Well, one girl kills the two men she was trying to drug.

Um... I think I dated Dustin Diamond, Not literally, but he reminds me a lot of Relentless - my ex - and that's horrifying on so many different levels. I'm very disturbed.

The scantily clad women are now in a theater where the men are bound to various things and gagged. We find out that this is sort of like the Purge, but with women being the purgers and men being the purged. What proceeded was a rape of a young man and another being sodomized with metal pipe cleaners.

Robert Loggia is in this movie for some reason. Maybe he owed someone a favor or the director is his third cousin twice removed. He plays the town's sheriff who lets Diamond go because he tells him he can be in his documentary.

Apparently Diamond is there to do a documentary - with no cameras or crew - about the town and the fact that while a large group of women go on vacation once a year, a large group of men go missing around the same time. Um.... that's suspicious. No?

The only good thing about this movie was... Tony Todd (Candyman) as God. He was in it for a grand total of a blink of an eye.

Moral of this movie: Women can be as psycho as men. We didn't really need a movie to prove that though.

Comments

Popular Posts