Movie Review: All Hallow's Eve: October 30th

It was all fun and games until they brought a clown into it. I don't like clowns in any capacity. At all. Never. Nope. Nope. Nope. So I was really glad to find out that this movie was not the same All Hallow's Eve that popped up in my Google search.

As I watched All Hallow's Eve: October 30th, I wished the clown would show up.

It had the same sound coordinator as After School Massacre. I couldn't tell you what it's about or why it's happening. I kind of got out that this guy is psychotic and has his way with his daughter (according to a muffled dialogue), kills her and her sister. There are kids involved, but I can't tell how or why. The guy takes a little girl named Sarah, but I don't think there was follow-through on that.

And then the credits hit. I was like, "Man, I'm glad that's over." That was when I realized, according to my Xbox's counter, I was only half an hour in. Those were opening credits! Opening credits 30 minutes in!!! What in Hallow's Eve???

Two girls and a guy walk into a house and cut to swimming pool scene. I'm convinced a couple bottles of vodka were passed around before and during shooting because the sound guy, the camera guy, director, producer, and even the music coordinator had to be under the influence.

I'd love to tell you what happened, but it would be a whole lot of "this guy" and "that guy", "another guy", "Hey, boobs!", "Is that a different girl?", and "I couldn't wait until everyone was dead". I'm hoping Animus, my next "horror" movie will have a character that I can root for, or at least remember.

All Hallow's Eve made me miss Serenity Island and fantasize about being in 1408.

Moral of this movie: Well... don't watch this movie.

Comments

Popular Posts