Rebel Swan Snippet #1

Charlotte Sullivan is my inspiration for
Odette de Beaufort in Rebel Swan.

Here is your very first snippet of Rebel Swan, Odette's short story.



   I glared down at Hugh before grabbing his throat. I squeezed, feeling the pulse jump underneath my fingertips. My fangs extended just before I drove them into his jugular. It was taboo to drink from the “main vein” these days, but I was above all of those petty laws. I’d never cared about Hugh and if I drained him dry the world would be better for it anyway.

   The human writhed underneath me as I drank from him and as I rode him to the point where he called out his usual orgasmic expletives. I’d been having sex with Hugh Owens for years and never once had I ever reached a point of ecstasy. Two years ago, I stopped trying to hide the fact that I wasn’t using him for anything but blood. He didn’t seem to care as long as I was naked and I didn’t care what he did as long as he didn’t ask me how I was feeling. I hadn’t been okay since the day I was born, but no one needed to know that. Especially not my blood whore.

Comments

Popular Posts