Movie Review: Alien Valley

The opening scene of Alien Valley was very encouraging, but it slowly started to lose my interest. A faux documentary about a reality show that follows a paranormal investigation team - like Ghost Hunters. They're investigating the San Luis Valley cattle mutilations.

There are two characters that are remotely likable. I couldn't care less about the rest of them. Thirty minutes in, people start dropping like flies.

The movie wasn't bad actually. I kind of liked it. It was good in the way that it never showed what was really going on and when the alien did appear, it was not at all fully visible. I liked that.

And my two favorite characters lasted the longest, Woot woot.

"Can we have a camp that doesn't look like the Blair Witch?"

Moral of this movie: Stay the heck away from aliens!

Comments

Popular Posts