C2E2 '16

Today's the day, everyone. Dingo and I are off to C2E2. Well, not yet. I'm still at home trying to catch up on Vikings, which I'm only getting back into because Jonathan Rhys Meyers is going to be on the next season.

I was too anxious last year to take too many pictures, but this year, I'll be taking all the pictures. So many pictures. I'm stopping on the way to Dingo's place to get batteries for my battery-guzzling camera. It's going to be so much fun!

Even more pictures will be taken tomorrow as Dingo and I wander about the streets of Chicago. My goal is to see my favorite building in the whole wide world, the Tribune Tower. I absolutely love the Tribune Tower because of the stones and other artifacts embedded in the outer walls.

Anywho, I'll post the pictures when I get back.

Comments

Popular Posts