Movie Review: Angels Die Slowly

A woman goes in to get a psychic reading. There's some weird old-film-filter flashback/visions. So far... not impressed. Between the production look and the dread wig the heroine is wearing, not at all into this movie, but it beats the hell out of watching another baby-killer movie (check out that travesty here). Right?

Wrong.

At least that horrifying piece of history kept me intrigued - albeit I'll be incredibly disturbed for the rest of my life and when I become a mother I'll be even more terrified and disgusted by it. I will never hire a babysitter ever. Nope. Never. I will never be able to trust anyone but my sisters to watch my kid after this marathon of truly disheartening horror. Nope. Nope. Nopety Nope Nope.

Moral of this movie: I don't even care.

Comments

Popular Posts