Movie Review: Pan

I actually went out of my way to rent Pan. I don't normally rent movies, but I hadn't seen it and I wasn't sure I'd like it enough to actually own it. I was not disappointed at all by Pan. It was action-packed, funny, and endearing. Each character was brilliant.

Garrett Hedlund is great as always as a young James Hook. I think he's one of my favorite actors right now and I've never seen any work of his that I didn't enjoy. He is actually the inspiration for a character in Queen Sarah's future. He's a perfect mix of beauty, humor, danger, and mischief.

Rooney Mara is Tiger Lily, princess of the natives. She's wonderful and I love her dynamic with Hook. Levi Miller is wonderful as Peter. Hugh Jackman as Blackbeard is entertaining, but he's not my favorite.

All in all, Pan is a great movie and I'd highly recommend it.

Comments

Popular Posts