Spin-Offs and Lilith & the Nephilim Release

Lily, our precious Doodle, with her pumpkin neckerchief and bows
likes to stare at me while I write. Our Christmas tree has been up
since the day after Thanksgiving.
Good morning, everyone! I've been having a crazy buying-for-Christmas time. I haven't done a lot of writing, but that's only because LILITH & THE NEPHILIM is done and ready for its release. I have been working on REBEL SWAN, Odette's spin-off novella. I've enjoyed what little time I've had with her and hope to do more spin-offs down the line. I'll be attaching MISGUIDED GHOSTS and REBEL SWAN to L&N. They are both short story/novella length and are set in between the events of WotN and L&N.

I enjoyed writing Odette's story a lot more than Frankie's. I think because of the epic differences between the two. Frankie is more like her mother, while Odette is hardly like Queen Sarah at all. I love Odette and her craziness. She won't be getting a book of her own though, sticking with Rebel Swan and that's it. She'll be popping in and out of the Galoria Hunter Series as the platinum-blond, striking blue-eyed daughter of Queen Sarah and Jean-Claude de Beaufort. She'll definitely be making appearances because I love her and she gets along with everyone. She's incredibly intelligent, clever, and wise (those three things are different).

Frankie will appear in later books as well, but not as often as her younger sister. The only problem with Frankie is that she doesn't get along with anyone, especially her mother. She doesn't smoothly come into any situation and is like sandpaper against everyone's skin after a while.

LILITH & THE NEPHILIM will be available for purchase on the first day of 2016, along with the two daughters of Queen Sarah spin-offs. I'll start posting snippets and such starting today. I'm super excited for you guys to check them out.

Comments

Popular Posts