S.Buchheit: One Night Stands and Crying

Good evening, everyone. My mom passing away has obviously put a halt to everything. I've been on a massive writing high today with Rebel Swan and that has been so fun and distracting. I forgot how nice it is to just slip into their world and feel mine melt away for a while.

I'm breaking for dinner though and I wanted to do something a bit different on the blog. I did this survey on September 15, 2010 and everything has changed since then so it's going to be fun to compare my answers.

  1. Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
    I'm assuming Dingo's at his house since he just got home from a run. It's above freezing today so he took the opportunity to go out and enjoy it.
  2. What happened at 10:00 A.M?
    I got my coffee and sat down with my laptop.
  3. What would you do if someone ran at you with a knife?If I had time, I'd take off as fast as I could, screaming "fire" at the top of my lungs. No one will ever look if you scream "help".
  4. Have you ever taken someone back after they hurt you?Yes. Family members and an ex-boyfriend - or ex-relationship. I can't really call him an ex-"boyfriend".
  5. Your ex calls and says they hate you, you say?I would laugh and ask him what he was drinking. There would be no reason at all that he could hate me.
  6. Where is the person you like right now?He's at home. Twenty minutes feels like an eternity away.
  7. You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?Water is fine with me.
  8. Have you ever kissed anyone who name started with an A, C, B, J, S, E?I have actually. Just B.
  9. Have you kissed anyone in the last 24 hours?I have actually. Exactly 24 hours ago. It's been too long.
  10. How much money did you spend today?None. Zilch. Nada. Which is great because I don't have much.
  11. What will you be doing tomorrow?Writing, a few runs on the treadmill, doing the dishes, and hopefully seeing a certain engineer I know.
  12. How do you feel about your hair right now?I love it. I especially love it now that I got my own shampoo and conditioner so I smell like myself again. It's incredibly nice.
  13. Would you ever dye your hair blond?No! My hair color is a part of me. I wouldn't be me completely if I dyed my hair. Besides I'm already strawberry blond.
  14. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?My lips are very chapped.
  15. Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?My middle name is Elizabeth so... quite a few, yeah.
  16. Where is your default picture taken?My default picture on Blogger is of a skull and crossbones. My default picture on Facebook is of me and Dingo when we went to Starved Rock in Oglesby, Illinois.
  17. Does your crush like you back?I sure hope so. He seems to like me.
  18. What is your current mood?I'm kind of in a blah mood right now. I'm not happy, but I'm not sad. I'm just... here.
  19. What color underwear are you wearing?Blue with pink trim.
  20. What color bra are you wearing?"Nude". I know they don't match, but the only one seeing anything won't be seeing anything today and wouldn't care if my top and bottom didn't match.
  21. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?I'd make sure my mom was still alive.
  22. Ever had a near death experience?Other than being born with the cord wrapped around my neck, no.
  23. One night stand?It's not for me. I'm not just saying that because I'm in a completely blissful monogamous relationship. With my ex-whatever, I never became comfortable and it always felt like a string of one-night-stands, ending with me slinking out of his house. If I have nothing in common with the person other than the two of us being naked, there's no reason for me to be naked. I'm in a relationship where I can openly call this man mine and introduce him as my boyfriend and he calls me his girlfriend. He's my best friend and I can't imagine him not being around. You can't get that kind of security and trust in a couple hours.
  24. You do a lot?I do what a lot?
  25. The song stuck in your head?"Happy Song" by Bring Me The Horizon.
  26. When was the last time you cried?This morning and this afternoon. I've cried every day for the past two weeks.
  27. If you could have one super power what would it be?The ability to turn back time. I'd just need it once.
  28. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?Oh, I don't know. When I meet someone for the first time I'm super shy and I don't really look at the person completely. With Dingo, I noticed his jawline and the cleft in his chin. I think that was because while I felt comfortable enough to look at his face, I couldn't totally meet his eyes yet.
  29. Favorite color?It used to be pink, but now my favorite color is hunter green.
  30. Ever lie to spare someone's feelings?Yes.
  31. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?Dingo and I watch Adventure Time, Amazing World of Gumball, and our favorite We Bare Bears.
  32. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?Cool blue Gatorade. I'll be having pasta in a moment.
  33. Do you speak any other language?I don't unfortunately. I'm sure I'm going to pick up a few Polish words in the future because Dingo's a first generation Polish American so, there's a lot of Polish spoken at his family gatherings.
  34. What are you thinking about right now?Dingo. :)
  35. What should you be doing?Eating dinner.
  36. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?Hank, my brother.
  37. How often do you pray?None.
  38. Who was the last person to make you cry?My mom.

Comments

Popular Posts