Return of the Gimp Suit | AHS Spoiler Review

I accidentally watched the end of the episode first because YouTube TV is a traitor and didn't listen when I told it to start from the beginning. I was waiting for the whole "6 Hours Earlier" thing to happen and all of a sudden, I'm looking at the promo for the next episode.

I'll just say this, I was upset and confused by the ending at first. Having seen the episode twice now... I love the ending so much. As a lover of AHS, I was so happy with this episode. It was everything I wanted and didn't know I wanted. I honestly can't wait for the next episode.




Emily is changing for dinner and goes to get her close from the closet, only to find a bunch of snakes. Miriam (Kathy bloody Bates) comes in a kills the snakes. They steam them and have them presented as dinner. Everyone's calmly - and for once, cordially - about to enjoy their delicacy when their food comes back to life!

We're all hanging out in the library, as is customary after dinner, when his royal-hotness Langdon shows up. I honestly just want to date the man's hair. And his eye shadow. He's marvelous. He explains that the three other outposts have been taken over and destroyed, as well as the six international outposts. He is there to question them to find out who is worthy to travel with him to the sanctuary before their outpost is inevitably taken and destroyed as well. Gallant (Evan Peters) volunteers to go first.

Like Jenna and Lila over on The Purge, I hadn't known I needed Gallant and Langdon in my life. I often don't ship people with any of Evan Peters's characters, but oh, my glob.... I was shipping these two hard from the jump. We learn that Gallant truly hates his grandmother because she has humiliated him and tried to "tame" him.

Nana (Joan Collins) hears moaning and follows it, only to discover her grandson being topped by someone in a latex gimp suit. Any other veteran AHS watchers out there will recognize the gimp suit from Murder House (season 1) and it hearkens back to Langdon's own conception - a spoiler for another day. Anyways, Nana goes to Miriam with the information, knowing "unsanctioned copulation" will warrant her own grandson's death.

Emily and Timothy find a laptop in Venable's room, where Langdon has been staying. It proves that Venable has been making everything up and none of the rules for the outpost are real.

Langdon and Venable go toe to toe as he acknowledges the fact that she's been making up her own rules for the outpost. He randomly tells her to take off her dress, he needs to see her shame. She exposes her back to show that her spine is deformed.

I still laugh out loud when Gallant screams "Rip Taylor!" as Miriam and Venable whip him. Venable stops it when she realizes that he's enjoying it. After they leave, Langdon shows up. He tells Gallant that he wouldn't fuck him if he was the last man on Earth. He then essentially pits Gallant and Nana against each other and releases Gallant.

Miriam finds Emily and Timothy, scantily clad and sleeping. Obviously they're taken to be executed.

Gallant is sitting all alone in the library when the song switches to a Stevie Nicks song and the gimp appears in the hallway. He follows him to another room and throws him onto the bed. He grabs his clippers off the nightstand and stabs the gimp over and over. The door opens to reveal Langdon. Gallant looks down and we see that it's indeed Nana that he has stabbed to death.

Miriam's right hand is about to execute Timothy when he grabs the gun, smacks her with the hose and shoots Miriam. Her right hand gets control of the situation, but Miriam is bleeding. White, gooey, glue-like blood is gushing from her wound as wires stick out and spark.

Whaaaaaaatttttttt????????

Comments

Popular Posts