Writing Wednesday: Beauty and the Angel

BLOOD RED ROSES is officially available as an eBook and on iBooks for those of you with those fancy-shmancy gadgets. I personally prefer actual books to a device.

Book 5 of the Galoria Hunter Series, is coming along amazingly well. I'm alread 138 pages deep in really great stuff - or I like to think it's really great.


As it's chugging along so quickly, Book 5 already has a name and a cover. BEAUTY AND THE ANGEL was supposed to be the name of WILLING DESTRUCTION but that went in a completely different direction than I expected it to go.

I chose the beautiful pink flower because I like the idea of having the contrast. The gorgeous bloom on the ominous black is very similar to Sarah's life. She's growing more and more with each book and not just because she's gone from seventeen to eighteen and soon to be nineteen. She's been dealt a lot of hard blows and is learning how to be a queen as she goes.

Her life is full of darkness and so is she but at the same time both are filled with light and beauty.

Comments

Popular Posts