Fire Lily

Hello, everybody.

Kari and Bryce fly down to Florida yesterday so I've got ten days to waste. I figured since I'm suffering from writer's block that I'd post a little somethin' somethin'.

I'm already 15,800 words deep in Book 5. I always breeze through the first 20,000 words and then I stall out.

I'm reading fanfiction and watching anime to try to squeeze any creativity I have left out of my brain.

There are some of the most beautiful plants I've ever seen here in Woodridge and just in the backyard. I've been spending a lot of time outside taking pictures of them and I was lucky enough to get this photo of two fire lilies (Lilium bulbiferum) snagged together, seemingly holding hands. I just thought that was really cool.

I'm hopefully going to post some INSPIRATIONS while K and B are gone. I'll start on one right after I post this.

DISCOUNTS ARE STILL ON FOR BLOOD RED ROSES, NEPHILIM, AND WILLING DESTRUCTION! GET YOUR COPIES NOW!

Comments

Popular Posts