Going through some old CDs. they're like 75 percent the same. I was such a wasteful person.

Comments

  1. You mean three-quarters of your CD collection is the same album? Wow, now *that's* OCD ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I made over thirty mix CDs back in 2006 and they pretty much are made up of the same songs just in different order. I'm going to have a lot more bookshelf space when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookshelf space, how I yearn for thee....I trip over books everyday. Piles of the bloody things everywhere in my place. Honestly, who'd be literate, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave any comment you'd like as long as it's appropriate, which means no excessive cursing, lewd and/or just mean comments, and nothing violent. Except for you, Momma, you can post whatever you want.

Popular Posts