Bobo the Firetruckin' Dog of Okeechobee

Hello, everybody!

I'm still editing BRR. The process has been tedious than I ever thought it would be.

Two of my friends from Okeechobee have volunteered to help me out with it. Tony Crane and Laura Fox were two of my closest friends back in the day. "Back in the day" being like... 2008.

I'll hopefully get to see Tony while I'm in Okeechobee next week. I'm driving though because he drives like a maniac.

Someone else I'm anxious to see... my baby boy, Nova. Some of you know that I had to leave him behind when I moved out over a year ago and... I MISS HIM!!

I miss him and Tony, coincidentally the name of my dog. She was named after Mom's favorite Nascar driver, Tony Stewart.

I'm going to be in Okeechobee for a week this time so I'll be able to spend lots of time with my baby boy and the sweetheart that is "Bobo the Firetruckin' Dog".

Before you even ask... "Bobo the Firetruckin' Dog" came about when Tony was a little younger and there was a series of fires in our neighborhood. We discovered that Tony does not like flashing lights and sirens and anything that reflects light. She freaked out and still freaks out anytime she sees a fireman so that's how her other personality came about.

Thank you, Tony and Laura!!!

Comments

Popular Posts