Movie Review: Hardcore Henry

I didn't post a review of Deadpool (which was amazeballs) or Batman V. Superman (which was not so amazeballs), but I just had to do a posty post on the movie Dingo and I saw last night. We took a romantic trip to our local Loews theater and saw Hardcore Henry.

And it was awesome!

Warning about the movie though. If you're easily nauseated, don't see the movie. If you are prone to motion sickness or seizures, don't go see this movie. If you go to a 3D movie and get a slight headache, that's fine because that's exactly how you'll come out of Hardcore Henry, but it's a headache that's totally worth it.

The action literally never stops. There's a love story that so epic-ly pays off at the end. There's a big baddie who is genuinely intimidating, but you're not sure why. He's sort of like the big baddie in Duke Nukem or Doom, he's got special powers but the only explanation for that would be so he's actually a good opponent for our friendly neighborhood Henry.

Oh, yeah, and my favorite, there's also this beautiful man:


For those of you who don't recognize him, this man's name is Sharlto Copley. Not in the movie. In the movie is called Jimmy - AKA: the greatest character since Deadpool. Sharlto starred in one of my favorite movies of all the times, District 9. I love him so much. I think I may want to have his babies.

Sorry, Dingo.

Moral of this movie: Don't mess with Henry's wife or Jimmy. Definitely not Jimmy.

Comments

Popular Posts