Bowling!

Bryce, Kari, and Brennan
This week has been super packed with... stuff.

I watched not only Bryce, but Kari's best friend Ginger's son Brennan all week.

On Friday the boys and I played a little Medieval Games on the Wii, a little basketball - using a hoop made for a 3-year-old, and then we went to Bryce's school and had our lunches there. When we got back to the house, we watched The Chaperone and then played with Lily. I'm already in the process of uploading the videos onto YouTube. They're hilarious.

Yesterday we did a little school shopping for Bryce and went to Magic Quest. I have to admit that Magic Quest was pretty awesome. We came home, had lunch, cleaned the house, and then when Brennan got here, we went bowling. Kari's on a league and Brennan has his own ball. It was my second time bowling so... it's a good thing I'm okay with making an idiot out of myself. The first time it was really unnerving, but last night I just had fun with it. I even got a strike. I got two scratches, but I got a strike. I came in last place every time, but I got a strike. We went to the arcade next where Brennan hit the jackpot four times and Bryce hit the 10,000 skee ball hole twice. Two feats I am very humbled by.

Kari's reading WILLING DESTRUCTION right now. Her review of NEPHILIM was: "The first one was all over the place, scattered. This one was better." Considering Mom hasn't read Willing Destruction or Trembling Wings yet, I'm pretty anxious to hear what she thinks.

Well, I'm off to drink some coffee, watch some Reaper, and work on BEAUTY AND THE ANGEL.

The boys' reaction to the fighter jets that flew over when we were at the school. The trucks Bryce is holding, I found them laying on the ground. They're in like mint condition. Finders keepers, peeps.

Game 2 Scores
Me - 74
Bryce - 82
Brennan - 84
Ricky - 121
Kari - 133

Comments

Popular Posts