Book 4?

Good afternoon, everybody!

Crazy, unexpected news!

Book 4 has a cover and a premise already!

The photo to the left is of the cover. The text is a work-in-progress, but the cover is solidly official.

Before I started writing Blood Red Roses I have wanted the series to be Galoria's lives in sequence. Galoria, Elizabeth, Eowyn... and so on. That didn't happen in BRR.

Book 4 of the Galoria Hunter series will be from Nevin's POV. (If you've read Nephilim, you know who Nevin is.) It will take us back to the life of Galoria Mephistopheles. We'll see the origin of Galoria, who was then known as the Nephilim.

Here is the current synopsis:

I am Nevin. As the oldest son of Ulric, the King of the Abassy, I am the immediate heir to the throne. Before I can take my place, my father has given me an assignment.

I must protect what my father calls the Nephilim. I imagined it to be an old wizard of sorts, but when I first meet my charge, it's anything but.

I must protect the Nephilim, a baby girl named Galoria. I just never expected from who and what I'd have to protect her from.

Comments

Popular Posts