Pray to Dean...

Hello, everybody. It's been a while.

I'm just sitting here on the eve of Mother's Day watching Nascar. FYI, I root for #99 Carl Edwards (the inspiration for Mason Hunter) and my mom roots for #14 Tony Stewart (the namesake of our dog, Tony).

I'm currently chest-deep in the Nephilim re-write. I would be neck-deep, but I can't get too into it because I need to focus on getting my license right now.

Yesterday I went to the DMV and took the driving test. Failed. So the new plan is to not take the Nissan Frontier which I've been driving around and take the little Toyota Rav4. My sister gave me the Rav4 for my birthday a couple years ago when she got her Kia Sorento. Since I don't have my license, my mom's been driving it around. I was driving my dad's Frontier, but seeing as the "parking" test is impossible when you have a normal sized car, I'm going back on Monday to attempt it with the Rav4, which is pretty much smaller than a gulf cart. I drove it to U-Save today and it was much more comfortable than I remember.

The pictures are of the front and back of the official Galoria Hunter tank top. S, M, L, XL, and XXL is available. I haven't been able to figure out how to put the shirt up on the storefront. I might have to upgrade it, which takes money I don't have. Right now it's literally a send-me-your-money-and-I'll-order-you-one sort of deal. Only my sister has put in her order for one. ;-) I'd rather pay for the shirt myself and send it to you, but I just don't have enough money.

I don't blame people who don't trust other people with their money. I don't think I would.

Anyway... the front has the artwork from BRR (by my brother, Ralph Buchheit IV), the covers of the first three books, and says the Galoria Hunter series by Sarah Buchheit. The back says Pray to Dean that you never meet his mother in a dark alley.

I have the tank top and I have to say it totally exceeded my expectations. I was expecting like iron-on graphics that flake off and everything. It's completely high quality and worth the $21.

Comments

  1. Will anyone other than Dean ever be in one of the taglines?? :-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave any comment you'd like as long as it's appropriate, which means no excessive cursing, lewd and/or just mean comments, and nothing violent. Except for you, Momma, you can post whatever you want.

Popular Posts