Ipsy | January Glam Bag

I can honestly say that this was the first month I was anxiously waiting for my Ipsy bag. I was so excited about January's design that I snagged the Ultimate as well. I've received both my bags and they are even more beautiful in person. Now... onto the innards of said bags.

January's Glam Bag had the following products:

  1. AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Hand Cream in "Sea Kissed" (full size value $24)
    I wasn't too excited about another Ahava product because I have so many and I can only put on so much lotion. Sun Kissed is delightfully light and even better, it's said to by eczema and psoriasis friendly. I have eczema on my hands that makes using lotions and things a trial and error situation. So far, Ipsy has given me very nice lotions that don't agitate my eczema.
  2. MORPHE Fluidity Full-Coverage Concealer in 1.55 (full size value $9)
    I was able to choose a product for my Glam Bag and I was delighted to see a Morphe product on my list of options. I had a tiny sample from Ulta of Morphe foundations once, but never did get around to using them as I wasn't nearly as comfortable with cosmetics as I am now. This concealer is a genuinely decent match to my skin tone and I may honestly use it more as a foundation.
  3. CELA Seed to Skin Scrub Natural Grain Polish (full size value $34)
    I honestly less than thrilled about this product because I thought it was another facial scrub. I have soooooo many facial scrubs and masks to try. My poor face. Imagine my happiness and the happiness of my face when I realized it was a body scrub. Now I'm genuinely excited to try it as I only have one other scrub and I'm not too fond of it. It also smells nice.
  4. CIATE LONDON Glow to Illuminating Blush in "Pinch Me" (full size value $26)
    This gorgeous blush is stunning in the pan and very light and gentle shade. I used it as an eye shadow and it is so cute.
  5. JULES SMITH BEAUTY Power Gloss in "Moonbeam Dream" (full size value $18)
    I wouldn't use this by itself probably. With the right lippie, it is a gorgeous topper though. Jules Smith Beauty also has one of the most beautiful logos I've seen yet.
All in all, I absolutely love the January Glam Bag. The marble, pink, rose gold look is my perfect aesthetic and I would coat my entire life with it if I could.

Comments

Popular Posts