Ipsy | Glam Bag Ultimate

I loved the Glam Bag, but the Glam Bag Ultimate is my soulmate. This bag couldn't be more perfect if I'd verbally told Ipsy what I wanted. I genuinely didn't even look at what products I'd be getting in the GBU because I simply wanted the bag.

The January Glam Bag Ultimate products:

  1. SWEET CHEF Kale + Vitamin B Serum Shot (value $20)
    I am loving this mint green, snot-like serum. I add it to my facial lotion every night and it makes it even better.
  2. THANN Eden Breeze Body Butter (value $19)
    My new favorite moisturizer. It smells a bit like essential oils, but I'm into that.
  3. F.A.R.A.H BRUSHES 160F Face Brush (value $12)
    This brush matches the bags and I honestly don't want to use it because it's so pretty.
  4. MARC ANTHONY Leave-In Conditioner (full size value $6.99)
    I've used it once now, but I don't have any experience with leave-in conditioners so, I can't necessarily say if it's good or bad. It smelled nice, the smell disappeared quickly.
  5. PRETTY WOMAN Nail Polish in "Don't Be Jelly" (value $7.99)
    I love nail polishes. That's no secret. Don't Be Jelly is a dark mix of maroon and purple. It's pretty, but nothing to write home about. It also has a weird gel-like finish.
  6. AVETTE Daily Fresh Squeeze Sheet Mask Duo (value $8/pair)
    One of the mask had been punctured in transit so, I threw it on as soon as I got it. It was delightful. I'm looking forward to trying the other one.
  7. HEY HONEY Honey & Copper Peel Off Mask (value $49)
    While I have discovered that I love sheet masks, I have also learned how much I loathe peel-off masks. LOATHE ENTIRELY. I will try this one, but that doesn't mean I am looking forward to it.
  8. THEBALM COSMETICS What's the Tea? Ice Tea Palette (value $36)
    OMG! The GBU had a full palette in it! A beautiful full palette that has two of its own primers.
  9. THIS WORKS Deep Sleep Pillow Spray (value $29)
    This spray smells of lavender and I hate lavender. I will give it a try because I can't know if something works unless I try it.
  10. AHAVA Essential Day Moisturizer (value $67)
    Yet another Ahava product... another moisturizer. Maybe I'll see if Tyler wants to keep it in the Subie.
  11. FLESH Touch Flesh Highlighter Balm in "Startle" (value $18)
    I can't stop calling this highlighter "Fleshlight".... I just can't. It's a very, very subtle highlight. I think if I ever stop wearing the Columbia jacket Ginger Dad got me for Christmas, I might just use it as a body highlight like our lady Tati.
  12. TARTE Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in "Festival" (value $20)
    My new favorite lippie. It's so close to my natural lip color that it's perfect to slap on and go. It just accentuates my lips like nothing else has.
All in all, I paid $50 for this bag. The full value of everything included is $292.98. That's a 17% difference! I'm genuinely impressed.

Comments

Popular Posts