Our Reigning Queen Nora


The main character in my Galoria Hunter Series has been with me since I can remember and she’d become somewhat like an alter ego for me, a safe place. I’d always just called her Sarah, as she was a part of me. As I progress through life, I’m starting to disconnect from her more and more, not in a bad way though. It’s making me realize that having a narrative character with the your name is a bit weird, tedious even some times. I’ve been juggling names back and forth for weeks now as I begin rewriting Glory of the Nephilim. I think I found the one that’s going to stick. I have found a name for our dear Queen that means so much and just fits everything so well.

I'd like to introduce my Queen of the supernatural community, Baeloral Nora Barker. Her friends and acquaintances know her as Nora. She is still Emmett's angel and Charlie's baby girl, but now she has a name that suits her.

I'm currently neck-deep in the rewrite of Glory of the Nephilim and I am absolutely falling back in love with Nora and her entire band of freaks. I love being able to call her by a name that is separate from mine because now she's an entity all on her own and I couldn't be happier. I've found my passion again and it's all because of Nora.

Comments

Popular Posts