GotN Sneak Peak

Evan Rachel Wood is my inspiration for Nora
Here is a sneaky peaky at a brand new scene from Glory of the Nephilim. I am having so much fun writing this scene and this whole part of Nora's story. Her character and Emmett's character are so much deeper now and I'm just here with my popcorn and soda watching them play out their lives.

~


     “Are you sure about this?” he asked, putting his arm around me. “There’s still a chance to change your mind.”
     “You’re hoping real hard that I do, aren’t you?
     “Would you be upset with me if I were?”
     “I’d be surprised if you weren’t.”
     Jackson cleared his throat and gestured for us to follow him. Em tightened his hold around me as we turned a corner to find a shimmering archway. We got up to the passage, but my husband stopped. He turned me toward him, placing his hands on my shoulders.
     “It’s jarring your first time. Your body won’t be used to it. Your power might change when we go through. Some people even lose their power on the other side.”
     “Okay,” I said softly.
     He cupped my face. “You need to be ready for that and you need to do everything I say.”
     “You’ve been waiting for this since we met,” I teased.
     “Keep that sense of humor, angel,” he murmured, giving me a quick kiss. I almost whined when he pulled away. “On the other side, my love.”

Comments

Popular Posts