First Fall Experience


My pumpkin. All I used to create this masterpiece was a Sharpie.
 Good afternoon, everybody. I'm just finishing off my coffee and gearing up for another trek down to the school to pick up the nephew.

I was born and raised in South/Central Florida so this is the first time I've ever experienced Fall in its true form. Down in Florida, it dips below 75 and I'm bundled up like Maggie Simpson. It's around forty degrees today and more than a bit doomy and gloomy.

I went to a pumpkin patch for the first time. It was awesome. We've carved pumpkins - or Kari and Ricky carved pumpkins and Bryce and I drew ours. I've carved a pumpkin before and I didn't really like it so I passed on that one.

We've been woking on the basement for the past month now, getting it ready for Vanessa and Maddie to move in. Kari flies out on Friday and they'll drive back up here. Pretty excited. Vanessa and I will be sharing the basement, which isn't windowless or anything like that. Kari's house is like two houses stacked on top of each other.

VANITY is coming along so well. I'm extremely pleased with it. It's been a while since Sarah and her family has surprised me so it's really good to have them all back in full swing. And Lilith better watch out.

Comments

Popular Posts