If Nova's Around, I'm Safe

Hello, everybody!
 
Mrs. Hunter and her peeps are always doing surveys, but I don't usually do them. So, I decided to do the survey that was just posted over on the "Big Blog".
  1. This survey gets all in your business, are you ready?
    Sure?
  2. Do you want to be single or with someone?
    I've been single for a very long time. My entire life actually. I don't know for sure how I feel about it.
  3. Lets say you had a baby with the last person you kissed?
    I've never kissed anyone.
  4. Are you scared of losing the person you like to someone else?
    No. I don't have anyone to lose.
  5. Who put you in a good mood today?
    Nova and my Momma.
  6. Where do you want to live when you're older ?
    I have no idea.
  7. Are you missing anyone?
    Not really.
  8. Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
    Absolutely, yes.
  9. Do you like the taste of beer?
    Nope!
  10. When you listen to a new song, do you usually play it over and over?
    Yes. New, Old... I play the same songs over and over all the time.
  11. Do you miss the way things used to be between you and someone else?
    Yeah. Me and my brother used to be pretty close.
  12. Don't you wish you could roar like a lion?
    Yes! I want to be able to roar like Mrs. Hunter. :-(
  13. Look at your planner for April 17, what are you doing?
    Reading, writing...
  14. Are you dying to take off your clothes?
    No. :-D
  15. What were you doing at 4 AM this morning?
    Sleeping.
  16. How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
    About seven.
  17. How many pillows do you like to sleep with?
    Usually one, but here at the office I have four. Why? I couldn't tell you.
  18. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
    I doubt it, but that would be cool.
  19. What do you hear right now?
    The 500th episode of Chelsea Lately.
  20. Plans for tomorrow?
    Reading, writing, coffee, In Plain Sight...
  21. Did you wake up in the middle of the night last night?
    Hundreds of times. I couldn't sleep for some reason.
  22. How are you feeling lately?
    Fine. I hate the library here in Okeechobee. How hard is it to organize a library?
  23. How's the weather?
    I don't know. It's 11:17 at night so... yeah, it's dark.
  24. Does the last person you kissed start with any of these letters, C,D,A,T?
    I've never kissed anyone.
  25. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
    Nope.
  26. Have you talked to the person you like today?
    I don't really like anyone so... no.
  27. Do you have any text messages that you don't want other people reading?
    Nope.
  28. Are you easy to get along with?
    I don't see why not.
  29. Looking back, did you ever think you would be where you’re at now?
    No. Never.
  30. Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
    As long as I have Nova around, no. If he's around I feel safe.
  31. Do you have any tattoos?
    Nope.
  32. Who is your last text from?
    Vanessa.
  33. Do you trust your best friend with everything?
    Yes.
  34. Who is the one person you know will always be there for you?
    My Momma.
  35. Do you think true love ever really dies?
    I think it depends on the situation, but I don't think you could ever truly love someone and then just not love them anymore.
  36. What time is it right now?
    11:27 P.M.
  37. Is anything going wrong in your world right now?
    Libraries.
  38. Do you think the last person you kissed has feelings for you?
    I HAVEN'T KISSED ANYONE.
  39. Who was the last person you spoke to?
    My sis, Vanessa. AKA: Pickles.
  40. What color is your cell phone?
    Orange and black.
  41. Do you ever just lay out and look at the stars?
    I would if there weren't so many creepy crawlies.
  42. Have you ever hugged a stranger?
    Yes.
  43. When was the last time you showered in your swimsuit?
    I don't think I've ever showered in my "bathing" suit.
  44. Do you have a friend who acts her shoe size rather than her age?
    I wouldn't call him a friend, but yes.

Comments

Popular Posts