I Thrive Under Pressure

Good afternoon, everybody!

I got a few pages typed up last night! I haven't been feeling it lately, but I decided to just force myself to come up with something.

I treated it as a school essay. I had to do it. I gritted my teeth and I did it. I wrote some of my greatest work in less than two hours. I thrive under pressure.

The picture with today's post is of the new Galoria Hunter series tank top. I don't have a "real" picture of the shirt. This is a screencap of the customization screen.

On the front it has my brother's beautiful artwork and the three covers so far. On the back it says "Pray to Dean that you never meet his mother in a dark alley."

At the moment... I'm not sure how to get it available without having people send me money. I don't anyone would be comfortable doing that. I know I wouldn't be comfortable with that.

As soon as I figure it out... I'll let you all know. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts