2019, Nice To Meet Ya'!

It's been a while. Months actually.

Not too much has changed. I'm still staying at the old house with my sisters and Llama. I'm off the couch though as his playroom was converted into a guest room. It's the door we're standing next to in the picture. Yes, that's my baby nephew. He is now 14 and taller than me. He's also got himself a man voice.

I am still working at Inventus Power, going on three months now. I absolutely love it. My coworkers, my bosses, the actual work we do. I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect for me to be doing right now. And my "work mom" just got promoted to supervisor so, that's pretty amazing as well.

Dingo and I are still the best of friends. We're actually getting together on Saturday to crack open the Game of Thrones beer I got from my sister for Christmas. As far as the possibility of getting back together, that's going to take time to know for sure. I still love him like crazy, but whether that will be as a forever-and-ever or just BFFs, we'll just have to wait it out.

I always found it super annoying or cliche when people wold say after a break up that they go searching for themselves or they are just working on themselves. I don't find that annoying at all anymore because that's exactly what I'm doing now. I've found that I love cosmetics - thanks to Jeffree Star, James Charles, and NikkieTutorials. Last night, I had an overwhelming urge to go dancing (I don't dance). I think I'm actually fun somewhere in here. Somewhere in me is a person who is the life of the party and I don't even have to be drunk.

Nora and her crew are still a part of my life and the rewrites of Glory of the Nephilim is in development. My goal is to have it done this year. The book is set in 2009, which is when I wrote the original Blood Red Roses. Ten years is a long time, but has flown by too quickly. I feel like a completely different person and I write like a completely different person. Nora and I have grown together and apart over the years. Like Dingo and I, we are still the best of friends, but we only hang out occasionally.

My YouTube channel is seeing more action than it has in... ever. I have a video premiering tomorrow where I try to follow a tutorial by NikkieTutorials. It's her "Natural Look", but it's literally just what I put on when I have to go to work. Tomorrow, Llama and I will be filming videos for the next couple weeks. He'll be doing my makeup, which he was strangely excited about. I may even convince him to do the Bean Boozled challenge again. It'll be fun to compare the original challenge video with now. We've both changed so much. We also talked about reacting to some videos.

Anyway, I will be recording videos every weekend and they will be posted every Friday. Cosmetics, movies, music, beer, coffee... everything. And a lot of personal crazy. Well, less than there was, but I'm just a lot more open about it now.

I have a good feeling about 2019.

Comments

Popular Posts