CotW: Emmett Hunter Pt. 2



Basics

Full Name: Nevin Annysu (formerly known as Emmett Hunter)
Birthdate: August 3
Parents: Emet Ulric & Essir Gilda

Appearance & Personality

5'10", Caribbean crystal-clear blue eyes, medium length dark brown, broad shoulders, lean body, chest hair.

Even when he was still known as Emmett Hunter, he was cold to those closest to him. The only person that ever saw a different side to him was Sarah and she saw many, many sides to him. He was kind and considerate and then he was cruel and nearly abusive.

History

Very little is known about Nevin's history or family background. He told Sarah that his father's name was Ulric and his mother's name was Gilda, but she isn't sure if that's the truth.

Nevin was one of the few who followed the line of Galoria down to Sarah. In an effort to find the Nephilim, he befriended and, more often than not, entered into relationships with Galoria's descendants.

Quotes

  • "You have a real habit of pushing my emotional buttons lately." - to Sarah Barker (GotN)
  • "I have no doubt we will be together until our deaths, as was the deal." - to Sarah Barker (GotN)
  • "If someone else talked to me like you do, I would lose it." - to Sarah Barker (GotN)
  • "Please, never forget that I make decisions because I believe it's the right thing to do. I do everything I do because I want you to be safe." - to Sarah Barker (GotN)
  • "Abassy are beastly creatures."

Appearance in Series

Nevin appears as a main character in all of the books.

Comments

Popular Posts