Still Hanging in There

Hello, people! I have about an hour before I have to get ready for work so, I thought I'd take that time to post a little somethin' somethin'.

I've been at my new job for three months. It's been rough, but I actually kind of love it. I've been working hard on Rebel Swan, Odette and Caden's spin-off short story. It actually may become a novella as I can't seem to stop writing about them.

Dingo and I are still doing great and he's still dealing with my craziness like a champ. He's been supportive and patient. He's even more excited since I took up running this week. If it weren't raining cats and dogs this morning, I'd be out right now.

My mom's birthday is the next holiday coming up. Thanksgiving was rough. Christmas was rougher. By the time the anniversary of my mom's death rolled around, we were all pretty numb. We all stuck in there and helped each other through it. She was definitely around though. She was everywhere. She's still everywhere. Not a day goes by where there isn't something that reminds me of her or I don't have an urge to call her and tell her about. I don't think that will ever change. I don't think she'll ever stop being my best friend.

Comments

Popular Posts