Mini Update & Suicide Squad Review

I have a job. I'm writing again. I walk 10K steps a day. I still have an absolutely wonderful boyfriend who I adore.

Life is good. I'm okay. I still have moments when I feel like I'm sliding back into the pit, but then I remind myself that Momma wouldn't want that for me. It's been nine months since I've spoken to her, but I can still hear her and she encourages me, scolds me, and makes me laugh to this day. I guess she's become my inner voice. It makes a lot of sense, after all she had always been my emotional and mental soundboard.

Dingo and I had a date night and saw Suicide Squad. AMAZING!!!! We both had a lot of complaints after Batman v. Superman, but not Suicide Squad. I even liked Will Smith as Deadshot. I absolutely loved Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, she's my new favorite.

This weekend is going to be pretty crazy. I'm dropping my sisters off at the airport Friday night. They're flying down to Florida to finalize the selling of Momma's house and her car. They'll be driving a U-Haul back from Florida with all of her stuff. On Saturday Dingo and I are going to the Bristol Renaissance Fair. I'm just a little bit excited. :-P I'm meeting the sisters in Indianapolis on Sunday so V doesn't have to drive from Florida to Chicago and then back to Indianapolis. That's a whole day of driving and then she'll be working in Indianapolis all week, that's no good. I'll be driving V's car as opposed to mine so that's a little unnerving, but I'll be alright.

Comments

Popular Posts