Life... It's Happening

I haven't been doing a lot of anything lately, not even writing. Things have changed a bit.

I went to the gynecologist for the first time and finally got put on birth control. I just finished my first cycle of my prescription and it was rough. I had horrendous mood swings and I was just angry and sad, mostly at Dingo for absolutely no reason. He was incredibly understanding through the entire ordeal and so patient. The man is a saint.

I've become obsessed with walking and have an average of 10K steps a day. Today I got 15K.

Dingo moved into a new house and has some housemates and a new dog named Rudy. I get to meet Rudy, who is a beautiful blue pit, tomorrow and I'm really excited. I'm also very excited because tomorrow is a celebration night for Dingo and I. "If you want Subway, I'll treat you to Subway." That was what he said when I told him the news. I got a job. I start on Thursday.

I'm excited. He's excited. My sisters are excited. Everyone's excited.

My life is going to start now.

Comments

Popular Posts