From Flower Girl to +1

Me and Dingo @ Starved Rock
Good evening, everyone. I just got done updating the Llama's Moustache blog and realized that I haven't updated my own blog.

Not much has changed since my last post. Dingo and I have been together for seven months today. I couldn't be happier and have never been happier. I'm actually going as his +1 to his friends' wedding this weekend. It'll be the first wedding I've been to since my sister and brother-in-law's wedding back in 2000 and will be the first wedding I've ever been to where I wasn't the flower girl. I'm anxious about it, but not in a bad way. I'll be proud to go as Dingo's date, however, I'm not a dancer. That sounds weird, but it's true. I do occasionally dance around while I'm doing the dishes, but I've never danced. I never went to dances or parties or any sort of gathering where dancing was involved. Now I've been warned by multiple people that my significant other enjoys to dance. That doesn't really surprise me because there's genuinely not a lot my boyfriend would refuse to do. If I didn't feel absolutely comfortable with Dingo, I would be freaking out. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I will be fine. I don't think I have ever been able to say that with that much conviction. He just makes me feel comfortable and safe. Even if I become anxious, he will subconsciously make me feel so much better. He's been able to do that from day one and that hasn't changed in the eight months I've known him. I will be okay because he will be there. It's going to be a good time.

But I'll keep you posted. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts