Lilith & the Nephilim

Good afternoon, everyone. I have been having quite an eventful few months. I finished Wings of the Nephilim and released it today, I met a smoking hot gamer/engineer who has since become my boyfriend, Bubba's in-house baseball team is going to championship tomorrow, and I've started working on Lilith & the Nephilim. The third book in the Sarah Barker Series will start right where WoN ended and will be a mixture of events from Onyx and Vanity of the original series. It may even bring in some things from Sign of Life, my favorite of the GH Series.

The dagger on the cover was drawn by my brother and was actually commissioned for. I sent him a picture of the dagger that had inspired the Dagger of Nyssisi and he made it an original piece that I could use. I couldn't be happier with it. He's worth every cent.

Comments

Popular Posts