SoL, OoE & Def Leppard

Good evening, everyone. It's been quite a long time since I posted anything longer than a quick update from my phone, but I wanted to come on here and let everyone know that Book 8 is finished!

Sign of Life - book 8 - has a title and a cover and will be making its way to my trusty editors - I have two now.

I've been looking forward to finishing Sign of Life because now I get to jump headfirst into Out of Exile, book 9 of the Galoria Hunter Series.

While I loved writing Sign of Life more than any of the previous books, I am so excited to get to the heart of this next one. A lot has changed in Sarah's life and Out of Exile is already shaping up to be the darkest, most adult installment and I just can't wait to see what happens myself. I've gotten 5,500 words in so far and I haven't been this excited since I hit 15K on Blood Red Roses back in 2009.

On a different note...
Me, Vanessa, and Kari
My sisters and I went to see Lita Ford, Poison, and Def Leppard at the Allstate Arena in Rosemont on Thursday. It was amazing! I've never been more sore and hoarse than I was when I woke up the next morning. I had so much fun and I think I was as close to feeling hungover as I could have been without actually drinking. I wouldn't actually know since I've never drank, but that's what I imagine the agony to be like. Anyway... it was amazing and I regret nothing. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts