Willing Destruction by Twilight

Day 2 of 2011 and I have finished book 3 of the Galoria Hunter series, Willing Destruction, and am about to watch Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse for the third time since Friday.

Of all the movies for my sister to get addicted to, she picked the Twilight saga.

One conversation I never imagined I'd be having with my sister: Do you believe there are vampires?

My answer was that I believe that there are people who believe they're vampires. I don't not believe that there are vampires because you never know.

If I didn't believe a little bit in the existence of non-humans than I wouldn't be able to write about them. I have a very good imagination, but not even I can make up something I don't believe. I like to believe that there are secret societies of non-humans, but until they decide to show themselves, I will have to make up my own realm of non-human hierarchies and communities.

Anyway... Pickles and I are watching Twilight for the third time right now, but this time we're watching it with the commentary on. Listening to Robert Pattinson makes me want to write something about Xavier (SEA's son, who was inspired by R. Pattinson).

I would love to write more scenes with Xavier and the some of SEA's other sons, but for some reason she spends all of her time with God and the Devil. Xavier did get some screen-time in Nephilim, but I hope that he'll get some time to hang out with his mother without there being some sort of crisis.

I've started the book 4 so... fingers crossed for Xavier and the other sons.

Book 3, Willing Destruction, is done and ready for purchase. I have to change the binding because I chose the spiral binding instead of the perfect-bound like the other books. I just fixed it so hopefully it will be ready when you Clicky clicky the linky linky.

I'll post some bits and pieces of Willing Destruction for you guys to enjoy. ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts