Sarah Hunter. Lion Queen.

Good morning, everyone.
 
Yesterday I woke up at 1:30 and felt ucky. Today, I woke up at my usual 5:00 and I feel great.

Bailey's coffee creamer is AMAZING! I'm praying that Publix, where we buy our groceries, has it. If not... I may have to order it online. ;-)

I re-opened the Galoria Hunter Series store! Seven designs have been added. One is actually for Pickles, but the others are for the series. There's the official Roxy Blue's design, Crazy About Emmett Hunter, I Heart Emmett Hunter, two Galoria Hunter series t-shirts, and Sarah Hunter. The Lion Queen. (pictured above). Prizes range from the bumper stickers ($3.49) to the zip-up hoodie ($34.99). Clicky clicky the linky linky.

Glory Fades, formerly known as Blood Red Roses, is making progress on the road to being published. I signed off on the manuscript and now we're moving onto the block text preparation.

I am currently reading Laurell K. Hamilton's latest release, "Bullet". I missed Anita and her men. I always have a better writing process, a better thought process in general when I'm reading something other than my own stuff. Ms. Hamilton's Anita Blake series and Merry Gentry series are a must-read for me. Yasmine Galenorn's Otherworld series is my other must-read.

Today I started reading a book by Jackie Kessler. She has graciously decided to give us, hungry readers and fans, a free e-book on her website. I am only on Chapter 1 and I am completely engrossed. I'm loving Jesse and Paul. Love them. Clicky clicky the linky linky.

SEH did this survey the other day and I wanted to do it too. I'll show her. ;-) I'm having a blog war with a fictional character of my own creation... I may need to go back to therapy.
  1. Where is the person who has your heart at the moment?
    Nova's in Okeechobee. :-( I miss him.
  2. What happened at 10:00 A.M?
    It's three hours away so...
  3. What would you do if someone ran at you with a knife?
    I can't even imagine what I'd do. Hopefully I'd do whatever it took to get away alive and intact.
  4. Have you ever taken someone back after they hurt you?
    No.
  5. Your ex calls and says they hate you, you say?
    I only have two ex's. If the first one called, I'd be very disturbed by the fact that he found my number. If the second one called, I'd laugh because it would be sarcastic.
  6. Where is the person you like right now?
    I already answered this. Question #1, peeps.
  7. You can only drink one liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
    Hazelnut Cream coffee or Dr. Pepper.
  8. Have you ever kissed anyone who name started with an A, C, B, J, S, E?
    Nope. Never been kissed, peepcicles.
  9. Have you kissed anyone in the last 24 hours?
    Question #8.
  10. How much money did you spend today?
    None. Yet.
  11. What will you be doing tomorrow?
    Writing, writing, writing, watching Vampire Diaries.
  12. How do you feel about your hair right now?
    I love it. It's long enough that I can pull it back now. :-)
  13. Would you ever dye your hair blond?
    No! My hair color is awesome and I love it.
  14. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
    The dark circles under my eyes are gone.
  15. Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
    My middle name is Elizabeth so... yeah.
  16. Where is your default picture taken?
    None of my default pictures are actually photos.
  17. Does your crush like you back?
    Let's see... Kyle Schmid, Hagi of Blood+, Dr. Manhattan... I wish they liked me back, but considering two are fictional characters and the other has no idea I even exist...
  18. What is your current mood?
    Bailey's-induced happiness.
  19. What color underwear are you wearing?
    White.
  20. What color bra are you wearing?
    Pink.
  21. If you could go back in time and change something, would you?
    No, I wouldn't.
  22. Ever had a near death experience?
    There's been a few times where I felt like I was near death, but... I don't really think I've ever been near death. Well, other than being born with the cord wrapped around my neck. Other than that... I don't think so.
  23. One night stand?
    I have no preference or reference to any "relationship" situation. SEH and EEH have their idea of what they're comfortable with, but I've never actually been in a relationship so... I have no thoughts on it.
  24. You do a lot?
    I do what a lot?
  25. The song stuck in your head?
    Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. It's my writing mood today. SEH and EEH are very happy today. :-) This song is perfectly perfect for them.
  26. When was the last time you cried?
    The other night. Pickles and I were watching One Tree Hill. It was episodes 6.1, 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4. For OTH fans, those were the episodes where Q dies. I lost my marbles and cried like the little girl that I am.
  27. If you could have one super power what would it be?
    I would love to be able to teleport. I want to be able to go places, stay there until I want to leave, and then just leave. It may be because of my anxiety that I want to suddenly leave places. It would really come in handy.
  28. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
    Everything really. :-D Due to my lack of experience, I don't really have a favorite anything.
  29. Favorite color?
    Pink, duh.
  30. Ever lie to spare someone's feelings?
    Yes.
  31. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
    Avatar: The Last Airbender, Invader Zim, Fairly Odd Parents... I'm 18 years old so I am technically still a kid...
  32. What are you eating or drinking at the moment?
    Bailey's Hazelnut coffee.
  33. Do you speak any other language?
    I know a couple of words in French, Spanish, German, Finnish... that's just from writing research. I'd love to learn French because it's just a beautiful language, but my attention span and memory is so lacking. :-(
  34. What are you thinking about right now?
    Working.
  35. What should you be doing?
    Working or something productive.
  36. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
    Myself. I woke up at 1:30 yesterday!
  37. How often do you pray?
    Rarely.
  38. Who was the last person to make you cry?
    One Tree Hill.

Comments

Popular Posts