Woozy

Good morning, everyone. I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. I had coffee and nothing to eat. It's coming back to bite me on the ass.

In my boredom and procrastination, I finally found the angel who uploaded episodes of Beautiful People on YouTube. StarryEyes1994, you are a saint. Now, if I could find full episodes of Supernatural, Moonlight, Gilmore Girls, etc. The link is to my playlist, Blood Ties. This playlist is basically me and Emmett.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXILBdeTnbs

I'm currently working on getting a glossary together of places, people, and random things so, you guys can read some of this stuff and be like, "Oh, I know what that is." Cool? The glossary is under construction, but it is up on the site map.

I think this icon is going to be my official one. With my hair longer, it just fits. I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts