Good morning!

Good morning! Good morning! Good morning! I'm having a pretty good morning myself. Walked the dog for a while. She's asleep now. I am currently watching tv with my dad and Ralphie. State troopers. My dad loves watching shows about cops, especially State troopers.
Tomorrow...tomorrow I have to do my oral exam for Art History. Scared? Nervous? Yes. Yes, very much. I try to study. I do. I swear. But the more I try to study, the more I think about the exam and the more nervous I get. I have to get some kind of knowledge together.
I am trying to make my own icons so I am not stealing from anybody else. The one I have on this post is of my kit-kat, Nova. I turned the contrast way up. The original picture was of him looking out from behind my pink curtain. I like it. I really do. I usually don't like my own work, but I'm fond of this one.

Comments

Popular Posts