Welcome!!!

Hello, everyone. That means you, Mamma and Vanessa. ;-) I figured if my brain-child, Galoria, could have a blog, then I should have one too. Ha! Anyway, for those of you who don't know me or the thin air that I am talking to...
I am Sarah Elizabeth Buchheit. I am 17 years old (11/6/1991). I live in Okeechobee, Florida with my parents and little brother, Hank. My Mamma, Pam Buchheit, is an accountant. (I'm at her office right now) My Pappa, Buzzy Buchheit, is a musician, not proffessional, but still awesome. I have six brothers and sisters. They go in this order (and if I'm wrong, Vanessa or my mom will correct me)... Diana, Ralphie, Kari, David, Vanessa, ME, and Hank. Diana lives in Naples, Florida with her three kids, Alma, Joshua, and Zeke. Ralphie is touring with a bad right now. Our dad is good, but Ralphie is AMAZING!!! Kari lives in Woodridge, Illinois with her husband, Ricky (happy birthday!) and their son, Bryce. David lives in Estero, Florida with his wife, Cassie and their three beautiful kitties, Sampson, Rocky, and Chase (and their awesome 'toys'). Vanessa, at the moment, lives in Stuart, Florida with her kitty, Maddie. She will be moving the day after Thanksgiving to West Palm Beach. I'm still trying to get used to her new roomies name...Sarah. I ofcourse know way too much (or way too little) about my brother, Hank. In the small confines of our home also live two somewhat unique characters. Lillian Antoinette. She was once an adorable, barely, two pounder. She was once smaller than the width of a computer screen. Now she is atleast 70-80 pounds. My parents and I call her Tony. Hank calls her Lillian Michelle or Lilly. Completely confusing. She's a lab/pit mix. My parents were avid anti-pit people. I never liked them. Not because of their reputation, but just because I'm more of a cat person. She doesn't look like a pit, but she's sometimes very aggressive. Sudden movements are bad. Novacaine. No, we don't give the dog novacaine. Novacaine was once Rockstar Supernova. I named my hypothetical kitten after a band I liked at the time. After adopting a tiny, fluffball from our local shelter, I discovered that the new 'man' in my life did not suite the name. The 'man' being my six week old tuxedo kitten. Nova stuck, but was changed to Novacaine, during a moment where I wanted to throw something at him. Like Tony, Nova was once a cute, tiny, little thing. He's a pain in my butt now. If he can get his paw on something, he knocks it over. He pulls tacks out of the wall. He chews pens and pencils. He does this weird massage thing to your neck where all your nerves start to shut off. It's scary!
Well, it's late and I have more brainstorming to do.

Shameless plug...
http://galoria.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts